Monday, December 18, 2006

Bally Total Fitness

I had Bally's membership for few years but I did not go for the last couple of year. But I finally went today with one of the JDSN at LA Hanmi. We decided to go together last week and we went today. I am little bit sore but I feel great. We are planning to go regularly. We should not waste our monies. I am walking with Senior pastor twice a week and working out with another JDSN. God is good in His time. At this rate of all of these blessings, pretty soon I will meet my future wife.

4 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes . .you'll find your future wife soon. God has been blessing with all these good people . .

 
At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

전도사님 듣던중 반가운 소리군요. 앞으로 열심히 운동하세요. ^^

 
At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Аw, this was аn еxtremely good post.
Finding the time and actual effоrt tо produсе a rеally good агticle… but what can Ӏ ѕay… I put
things off a lot and nеvеr manage tο get anything
donе.

Feеl fгee to vіsit my websitе how to strengthen your core

 
At 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pгеttу! Thiѕ has beеn a really wоndеrful post.
Thank you for providіng this information.

Alѕo ѵisit mу blog pοst gаrdening :
: akkie.mods.jp ::

 

Post a Comment

<< Home